Monday, May 17, 2010

New Caroline business hosts Open House


Pure Hair Design and Body Works, located at the west end of main street on the south side, officially opened its doors for business on Friday, May 7. With five hairdressers on including owner Amy Hindbo, and Massage Therapist Josey Hindbo, comprehensive body care is offered. Custom made jewelry is also available from Jonina Rimmer.
Here, Amy Hindbo is styling Kristina Kemp's hair. Hair arts, colors and perms are available with Raindrop Therapy, massage, including deep tissue, reflexology and pedicures for those that like some extra attention. To top it off, a sauna and shower is there as well. Your personal care team is available for bookings at 403 722-3157.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think one of your advertisements caused my internet browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.

Anonymous said...

I just added your blog site to my blogroll, I pray you would give some thought to doing the same.